Now Hiring, great job opportunity!! Magnit Global is currently seeking an experienced Clerk-Arbitration (Client Service Representative) in Manheim, PA for one of our leading clients who have their hands firmly on the pulse of the automotive industry, with unmatched expertise in vehicle remarketing services, and digital and software solutions for automotive dealers.
This position will be a 5-months contract – MUST work onsite in Manheim, PA, 17545. The work schedule will be 40-hours per week (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST). The pay range that Magnit reasonably expects to pay for this position: $17.46/hour - $19.51/hour W-2 based on experience. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (provided minimum eligibility hours are met).
The position of Client Service Representative entails being the primary customer support for client’s Arbitration Hub. Success in this position requires that the CSR can work independently with little to no supervision to provide immediate availability, be professional, provide documentation within our systems and be knowledgeable of client’s products and services. The CSR is empowered to make decisions that will eliminate impedance for our customers to buy cars. This empowerment requires the CSR to be confident in both the knowledge of the business as well as client’s product offerings.
· The CSR will partner with all parties informed of the status of open issues and will work closely with escalation partners to identify, document, and monitor all exceptions to the standard processes to create a list of best practices.
· Maintaining relationships with existing customers includes problem solving by the CSR, by consulting with dealers and educating them about client and ancillary partners.
· Part of this process will include identifying, assessing, and resolving these issues and determining who needs communication on these issues, including central functions such as IT or Product, or any such client Partners.
· May work across other departments to train on resolving different client issues.
· The CSR will provide responsive, timely telephone, chat, and email support. The CSR shall personally act as the single point-of-contact for their issues from identification through resolution as often as possible (i.e., take the call and handle internally vs. transfer or provide other contacts).
· The CSR will also oversee/monitor the resolution to all problems, regardless of delegation to other department
· Ability to handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
· Tremendous customer service skills.
· Detail oriented, great at problem solving. Accurate and thorough in your work and can maintain high quality work independently.
· Speaks clearly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions. Ability to write clearly and effectively and document activities.
· Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.