Now Hiring, great job opportunity!! Magnit Global is currently seeking an experienced Traffic Specialist I for one of the largest private broadband companies in America, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services.
12-months contract with potential to extend/or convert to Full-Time. Consultant will be working remote for now, but will need to be local to Atlanta, GA because they will be returning to work onsite at 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Bldg. B, Atlanta, GA 30328. Required work schedule: Monday thru Friday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM (EST). MUST work Saturdays, 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM & Off Sundays.
The pay rate that Magnit reasonably expects to pay for this position: $18.00/hour W-2. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (provided minimum eligibility hours are met).
The Traffic Specialist will be responsible for implementing accurate traffic instructions and materials as well as preparing and maintaining daily logs to maximize inventory and revenue.
Requires high-level attention to detail and top-notch oral and written communication skills. Will require the ability to work independently in a remote environment, as well as collaborate with Sales to achieve business objectives.
Must have solid organizational skills and demonstrated ability to use good judgment when multi-tasking or switching seamlessly between competing priorities quickly. Must be able to work calmly under pressure in a deadline-driven environment. Successful candidates also must be proficient in Wide Orbit Traffic.
· Responsible for executing advertising insertion contracts from the time the order is delivered by Client Media Sales to the time the order has expired, and the client is invoiced.
· Responsible for accurate processing of all orders; including order acceptance, execution, validation, and billing preparation.
· Streamlines workflow between all departments for efficiency and high contract fulfillment rate.
· Develops, upgrades, and implements new enhancements within the Traffic and Billing system that will help achieve business goals and selling initiatives.
· Contracts: Responsible for the on-going maintenance of the contract through its complete cycle. Maintenance of contracts may include contract line revisions, contract line pre-emptions and application of basic ad copy.
· Import and Activate Contracts
· Understand, process, and provide effective and timely resolution for all contract revision requests
· Use pre-empt functionality as directed 6-Understand and apply ad copy as directed through basic ad copy instruction
· Process next day starts contracts by deadline
· File and maintain paper and electronic documents as necessary
· Continuity: Runs and analyzes reports as necessary to ensure ad copy is properly assigned to contracts as well as report out to the field ad copy that is missing and required.
· Accepts traffic instructions / ad copy instructions in various formats, understand and logically apply the instructions into the traffic and billing software
· Creates efficiencies in ad copy application through expertise of all applicable software configurations
· May serve as liaison to Encoding Librarian
· Processes all ad copy instruction for next day start by deadline
· Runs and distributes ad copy reports to the field 16-Manages workload to ensure balance for encoding
· Files and maintains paper and electronic documents as necessary
· Programming: Builds and maintains television programming (e.g., arrangements of breaks within a show) as directed through received programming information from licensed programming sources and local origination channels.
· Creates and maintains break structure for programming as required
· Adheres to deadlines ensuring that break scheduling occurs as required
· Continuously gains efficiencies through process for Local Networks and Interconnects
· Maintains and resolves programming discrepancies (e.g., cross-checking a network affiliate site) to ensure appropriate program structure
· Maintains client advertising reservations as directed by client Media liaison
· Monitors and provides reports as necessary to alert sales of changes & ensuring that spot schedule is based upon inventory available.
· Scheduling: Runs necessary reports for monitoring contract fulfillment and distribution of reports to the field
· Uses pre-empt functionality in the system to address potential fulfillment issues as necessary
· Demonstrates skill and expertise of the Manual Schedule module within the application.
· Ensures all spots are scheduled as required and by deadline
· Initiates and monitors finalization process for potential error messages and resolve as necessary.
· Generates commercial playlist as necessary
· Completes manual reconciliation as necessary Typical Training
· Dealing with internal customers; but not a lot of customer contact.
· Some college or fresh college grad looking to work from the ground up; data entry skills; worked in a professional environment.
· Provisioning contracts, receiving contracts and processing accordingly.
· Experience with Microsoft Office.
· Previous experience working as Traffic Specialist or Scheduling Specialist for Charter, Cox, Comcast, and AT&T a plus.
· Will be required to work every Saturday.
· Must have data entry Experience, PC Skills, Novar experience preferred but not necessary.