The Senior Learning and Development Partner will be part of a global team responsible for the successful identification, design, development, delivery, and management of learning solutions at our client. The partner will utilize a holistic learning approach based on the thoughtful assessment, identification, and prioritization of development requirements according to our client’s desired business and strategic goals. They will design, develop, deliver, and manage development solutions that are delivered in-person, virtually, and with supporting just-in-time resources.
The ideal candidate will play a critical role in partnering with our Human Resource Partners to support an our client business line. The successful candidate will be also drive the strategic plan for our Learning Experience Platform (LXP) and our learning curation strategy.
- Facilitate interactive and engaging live and virtual learning opportunities across our client’s business for a range of participants (senior leaders, all employees and teams), and on a range of topics (leadership, professional skills, career development, DEI)
- Leverage innovative instructional design methods to create engaging, outcomes-driven, and effective learning experiences
- Curate learning content on a range of learning needs and for a range of learners
- Collaborate with colleagues in L&D, HR Business Partners to evolve, and execute on our client’s strategy for the continued adoption of our Learning Experience Platform (Edcast).
- Analyze learning data and metrics to diagnose gaps, identify opportunities and implement change
- Build strong relationships with leaders and HR in every part of our business (regions and functions) to ensure that our deliverables are aligned with their expectations
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders to define educational and development objectives relative to business needs
- Communicate the L&D offerings to various audiences
- A minimum of 10 years of learning and development specific experience
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience working with Learning Experience Platforms or LMSs, Expertise in managing learning projects and learning systems, Experience with content curation
- Strong facilitation skills– both in-person and virtually
- Consulting and partnering skills with business leaders and HR partners
- Experience with leadership development, team effectiveness, and professional skills development
- Exceptional analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; flexible, able to work autonomously, as well as take direction as needed
- Strong project management skills: good follow-through on goals, plans, and projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, including the ability to present to small and large audiences.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English are a must.
- Experience with Diversity & Inclusion in learning design
- Subject Matter Expertise in leadership development, team effectiveness, and professional skills development
- Technological proficiency to create educational products (virtual delivery, presentations, facilitator guides, etc.).
- Knowledge of potential vendor partnerships