Are you a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a passion for acquiring new customers and launching new products? Do you have an attention for detail, and the chops to develop, test, and launch customer-centric marketing campaigns and special offers? Our Client is seeking an Email, Marketing, & Promotions Manager to work thoughtfully and partner with multiple stakeholders to build, launch, and measure marketing campaigns that will support key customer acquisition initiatives and promotional launches.
You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth, based on customer behavior) and at the tactical level (creating, launching, and optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools; analyzing traffic and performance data; solving problems). A successful candidate will have a high degree of organization and focus on details, while simultaneously thinking creatively and consistently meeting deadlines to deliver campaigns to market. They will also possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success.
This role will join a performance marketing team based out of Newark, NJ that collaborates with the broader organization. Our client is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Our Client was created to unleash the emotive music in language and the habituating power and utility of verbal expression. Our Client's content includes audio programs from leading audiobook publishers, broadcasters, entertainers, magazine and newspaper publishers, and business information providers.
- Designing, testing, and launching on-site marketing campaigns and placements to improve our Client’s customer acquisition. Includes management of: planning, targeting and segmentation, creative process, execution, optimization, and reporting.
- Managing our Client's email acquisition programs, which includes: monitoring and reporting on performance, identifying areas for optimization and A/B testing to drive subscriber additions, and partnering closely with Marketing Operations for production and segmentation.
- Partnering with technical teams to track and release new products directly to the customer.
- Working collaboratively across multiple stakeholders from our Client to launch campaigns on time, incorporating the various requirements of internal stakeholders, and adherence to operational & marketing guidelines.
- Utilizing A/B testing to prove out new ideas for effectiveness.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management, explaining variances (as applicable), and describing next steps.
- Deep-dive on issues and bugs and work with relevant partner teams to find solutions.
- Refreshing pages with new creative and content on a bi-monthly basis.
- Partner closely with Member Marketing and Brand teams on new programs to drive qualified customer acquisition and engagement
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in acquisition, performance, Ecommerce, and/or product marketing.
- Experience working with marketing tools including CRM, email, A/B testing tools, and marketing/web analytics.
- Ecommerce marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform analysis.
- Relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail.
- Marketing experience
- Experience in the entertainment or media businesses.
- Experience working directly with technical teams to build and launch new marketing products.
- Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies